Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Blog!

I just realized I had no place online to really share my crafts with other crafty people. Hopefully this will be a place where people can go to check them out.
I'm a little busy lately, but that just makes me want to do more crafts. I'm finishing up my last semester of my associate's degree in Computer Graphics (really it's graphic design). I'm also working as a grocery store cake decorator part-time. Both of those things constantly inspire me!

For the first post I'll give you some pictures of some magnets I've made out of perler beads. I've been thinking about doing pictures from video games out of these beads since I was little, but I didn't have the patience then. I saw some pictures of some really awesome video game bead sprites and it made me try them out.


The pictures are from Pokemon games and a Dragon Quest spin-off with the slimes. Stay tuned, I'm about to finish a really cute knit toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment